.

Saturday 4 August 2012

The Best Managed Forex Account (Instaforex PAMM System)


As we all know, the popularity of Managed Forex Accounts around the world has greatly increased due to the staggering volume of interested investors regarding the Foreign Exchange markets.
A Managed Forex Account works like this, I invest my funds with a professional Forex Trader (provided I have done my home work right, finding a successful trader to invest with) and watch the profits start to roll in. I never really have to worry about paying the trader because we only agree to split whatever profits we accrue on a set percentage.
The Instaforex Broker provides a service known as the Instaforex PAMM System, where investors get to select and monitor trader’s performance so they could get their money working for them.
With the Instaforex PAMM System you do not have to worry about the security of your funds, because Instaforex provides a very reliable service protecting both you and the PAMM Traders interests with integrity.
I have personally made some sweet cash leveraging the Genius concept of the Instaforex PAMM System and I can say first hand that you can too, if you take the time and effort to put in some work before heading to invest your funds with PAMM traders this very minute.
There are five things I like to check with PAMM Traders before investing to cut down my risk and exposure as much as possible. I explain these components in more details with “My Forex Earning While You’re Learning” 5 – Part e – Course.  which you can subscribe to if you want, but here they are;
  1. Over Trading
  2. Trading Too Many Currency pairs
  3. Excessive Risk Taking
  4. Speed Of Response to Enquiries by the PAMM Trader
  5. Reasonable Profit Sharing Percentage
Over Trading
Traders that trade too much only expose you more to the uncertainty of the market dynamics and make more money for the Forex Broker through the spreads and not you, Trust me you wouldn’t want this to be the case because you didn’t perform the proper research to finding  a profitable trader to invest your money with. You don’t want to to entrust your money with traders that will overtrade with your money and not as per their system rules.
Too Much Currency Pairs
This isn’t really a big one but I like to think that traders focusing their energy studying one currency pair at a time are more likely to react and to know how to take advantage of that better than some one who just glances over a pair for a minute or two, but this is entirely up to you.
Excessive Risk Taking
Never invest your funds with traders that risk there capital excessively because to me that is the first sign of not knowing what you’re doing. Only invest your funds with traders risking not more than 2% of their trading capital on any single trade.
Speed Of Response to Enquiries by the PAMM Trader
I like to take my trading business seriously, because in the end that is all trading is a serious business, so I prefer to to associate with like minded individual,s partners and traders alike. When I send you a message I expect to get a speedy response back else I look for a worthier trader to entrust my investment with.
Reasonable Profit Sharing Percentage
Some PAMM traders require too much of the profit share percentage which seems a little over the edge for me. This is something totally up to you to decide. So I urge you to do just that.
I hope you found the the blog post informative, I’ll be looking forward to your comments.
Anas Abba
Forex Coach



Discover My Amazing Breakthrough Formula

That Helps Siphon Loads of Cash To My Bank Account

From The Forex Market

Name:
Email:

The 5-Part eCourse

"Forex Earning While You Learning"

ListWire - Free Autoresponders
click here for your free autoresponder

Anas Abba is an Active Forex Trader and Fund Manager at DigiTrix Fx Firms. His "Crack-the-markets-with-your-mind" Style of trading has helped 100+ of Aspiring Forex Traders all over the world achieve their dreams of Financial Freedom Through Currency Trading. Connect With or Join His "Schooling Y'all on Forex" Community to get The Hottest Forex Trading Tips, Techniques and Strategies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment